1.2 billion people around the world lack access to basic, life-changing eye care—but the gift of sight is one that we can give together. The Optometry Giving Sight family invites you to support the annual World Sight Day Challenge. Help us to eradicate uncorrected refractive error by giving the gift of sight to families around the world.
From our “family” to yours, help us give sight and change lives.
When you give to Optometry Giving Sight, you’re giving more than vision to someone in need.
- You’re giving a child the opportunity to learn and grow alongside their peers
- You’re giving a parent the capability to support their family
- You’re giving an elder dignity and self-reliance
- You’re giving generations of people the ability to reach their full potential
- You’re giving whole communities improved quality of life
OGS supported 20 projects in 2022. Click here to see the list of all 20 projects supported.